Rest assured this is a weight loss clinic worth visiting.
I started my diet on November 2017, and by the end of February 2018, I was 35 pounds less than when I started (around 15 pounds lost in my first month during that famous detox phase). Before going for the first time I was about 75% committed to doing this, but after having that first visit and after the pep talk I found myself with that other 25% of motivation that I needed. I’ve tried several diets before and they all work but this one was different to me in the sense that I discovered it is more easy for me to do a high protein diet than a low carb, [or a] low-fat diet. I found myself I could do this diet more easily because I was enjoying my meals better (and I still do in my maintenance phase). I believe the appetite suppressants definitely help as well as the other supplements that they recommend. And accountability… it definitely makes a big difference.
Awesome staff, btw! Personnel is knowledgeable, but also very friendly and very good at helping you to stay focus and motivated. You should give it a try! 🙂
See my before and after photos here.
- Weight Loss Programs
- Hormone Optimization
- Immunity Boosting Shots
- L-Carnitine Injections for Weight Loss
- MIC Injections for Weight Loss + Fat Burning
- B12 Sublingual Spray “Super Shot”
- NR Calcium Pyruvate 750mg Capsules
- NR Cell-Press Plus Red Capsules
- NR CLA – Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- NR TrimSlim Appetite Suppressant
- Fullerton Nutrition True Meal
- Shop NR Metagenics Health Products
- Info + FAQs